Monday, September 14, 2015

Counting down, just a couple days to go...

Time is going fast now. I am already leaving in a couple of days. So these days I am busy with doing stuff I (hopefully) won't be able to do for a while since I won't be in the Netherlands. I remember the last time I stayed for a long period in Norway I missed the Nutella and Calve peanutbutter :) But I will have to do without. It is hard to figure out what to take with me, maybe I'll be back in a couple of months, maybe not... So I will just take clothes with me and if I need anything else I can ask my parents to send it to me or I will take it with me when I visit.

To make sure I can hit the ground running I wanted to make appointments with the relevant agencies in Oslo to make sure I get my personal number and can register with the NAV, only to hear that you can't make an appointment, you have to draw a number when you get there. So monday morning that will be the first thing I will do. The good thing is the Skatteetaten told me I cannot get a personal number with them without a work contract, but I should be able to get one at the NAV, so I only have to go there on Monday.

There is not much more for me to do here to prepare, so I am just enjoying my last couple of days here and make lists of everything I can think of; what to bring, what to do when, budgetting etc.

Hopefully next week I have more to say, since I will be in Oslo by then!

2 comments:

  1. Heel veel geluk in Noorwegen! Klinkt als veel geregel, maar vast al het gedoe wel waard. Kom je graag snel opzoeken, gaan we wandelen :)

    ReplyDelete